Monday, March 21, 2011

Back from outage. Posts resume.

 Hi folks, internet service was just restored. Briefly, I live in a sparsely populated area of the Sonoran Desert between Phoenix and Tucson. My choices for internet access are QWEST DSL at a raging 1.5 MBS, or a local wireless ISP claiming 10 MBS. A little after 1 AM Sunday morning their entire network went down, again. They're closed on Sunday, so no tech support. Now their gnomes have fixed the problem. Posting resumes shortly. I apologize for this interruption, but it was totally out of my control. And thanks to RealityZone, who lives within range, and could post the advisory yesterday. - CP

2 comments:

  1. Since you are in the neighborhood, are the Mexican poppies blooming on Picacho Peak yet? Might be worth a trip if this is a good year for them. Thanks.
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TJ, haven't been over there yet this year, but it's about time to go see
    them. Had a fair amount of moisture this year, should be quite a show.I'll take some pictures so you can see how it was.
    Thanks for stopping by, my friend.

    ReplyDelete