“Americans Gone Wild”
by Economic Collapse
by Economic Collapse
“Gerald Celente is known to love to make the following statement: "When people lose everything and have nothing left to lose - they lose it." Sadly, Celente is exactly right about this. As the U.S. economy continues to collapse, Americans are going to becoming increasingly frustrated, and this frustration will inevitably boil over into rioting and violence. Could we be starting to see the start of this already? The number of Americans that have "gone wild" seems to be escalating. Years ago, losing a job was not that big of a deal. Now a job loss is enough to cause some Americans to snap and go over the edge. We are seeing restaurant brawls and open violence in the streets that would have been unthinkable 50 years ago. All over the nation people are losing it and are literally going crazy. The news stories and the videos posted below of "Americans gone wild" are very graphic and very shocking. There is a reason for this. These examples are meant to show you that the very fabric of our civilized society is falling apart. It won't matter who ends up leading us politically if this is the kind of people we become.
Sadly, it appears that we are not the same kind of people that we used to be. Something has changed in America. Something is different. We have forgotten many of the things that made us great as a nation. We no longer live by the same principles. We no longer value the same truths. There are examples of "Americans gone wild" all over the nation. The things you are about to read about below are not just isolated incidents. The truth is that I could have easily included dozens more examples. As the economy continues to crumble this trend is going to get even worse. The following are just a few examples of how Americans have been freaking out and losing it recently....
* One elementary school teacher in the town of Monroe, Georgia was arrested recently for something very unusual. One day he made the decision to walk around the halls of his school completely naked. So why was he naked? Well, it turns out that he learned that he was going to be fired and so he snapped.
* As I have written about previously, McDonald's recently held a "National Hiring Day" and about a million Americans showed up to apply for jobs at McDonald's restaurants all around the nation. Well, in Cleveland a horrible fight broke out between some girls and it ended up with three people being run over by a car.
* In Sioux City, Iowa a 41 year old man recently walked into the office where his boss worked and beat the living daylights out of him. The boss suffered four chipped teeth and needed surgery to repair his nose. Apparently the boss was planning to fire the man.
* At a McDonald's restaurant in the Baltimore, Maryland area two young girls recently beat and kicked another young girl so brutally that she started having seizures.
* Recently, one gold thief was so desperate to get into a jewelry store that he rammed his truck backwards through a wall of the store at very high speed. The thief got away with a bunch of gold and jewelry and the owner is scared to death that he is going to come back and do it again.
* In Brooklyn, New York a security camera recently captured chilling footage of a cold-blooded execution right in the middle of the street. One resident has named that particular street "body-a-week avenue".
* In Atlanta, two dozen teens violently assaulted two Delta flight attendants on a train recently for no apparent reason. The following is how a local Atlanta newspaper described the attacks: “Their Clockwork Orange style blitz was over soon after it began. The teens boarded the train, headed to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, at the Garnett station a little after midnight seemingly intent on instilling fear. They succeeded. "There was blood everywhere, people were hollering and screaming," a witness told Channel 2 Action News. "We were intimidated. People were terrified. People were trying to run. But there was nowhere to run."
Sadly, there are hundreds more examples like these. There are so many restaurant brawl videos up on YouTube that it would take an entire weekend to watch them all.
You don't think America has changed? What does it say about America when the murder rate in Flint, Michigan is worse than the murder rate in Baghdad? There are some areas of the country where people simply do not go out of their homes at night. We refused to discipline our young people and demand the best out of them so now we are reaping a bitter harvest.
According to one recent report, approximately half of all the people that live in the city of Detroit are illiterate. Can you imagine that? Half of the people that live in a major American city can't even read? Can that possibly be true? What does that say about the way that we are educating our children? Sadly, due to harsh economic conditions in Detroit, about half of the schools in the city are being closed down for good. That certainly isn't going to make anything better.
But this is where we are at as a nation. We borrowed and borrowed and borrowed and we never thought that we were going to pay the price. Now the "credit card bills" are coming due, and state and local governments from coast to coast are completely broke.
There are signs of economic decline all over the United States. More than 33 percent of our men do not have a job. Over 44 million of our fellow citizens are on food stamps. Our country is literally falling apart. So is there any hope for our nation or are we going to see even more "random acts of violence" as frustration comes to a boiling point for tens of millions of Americans?”