by 67 Not Out
(1) Zen is selling water by the river.
(2) There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms.
(3) If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.
(4) Knock on the sky and listen to the sound.
(5) Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek what they sought.
(6) To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
(7) If you cannot find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?
(8) The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass.
(9) We shape clay into a pot, but it is the emptiness inside that holds whatever we want.
(10) Life is like stepping onto a boat that is about to sail out to sea and sink.
(11) When you get there, there isn't any there there.
(12) Life is the only thing worth living for.
(13) When you get to the top of the mountain, keep climbing.
(14) Though the bamboo forest is dense, water flows through it freely.
(15) The ways to the One are as many as the lives of men.
(16) The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass.
(17) The only Zen you find on the tops of mountains is the Zen you bring up there.
(18) Water which is too pure has no fish.
(19) Nothing is exactly as it seems, nor is it otherwise.
(20) If you're attached to anything, you surely will go far astray.”