Sunday, August 14, 2016

8 Years, and Thank You!

- Steve Jobs

It seems incredible to me, unbelievable, that the very first post here on this little blog was on August 14, 2008. Google Blogger and StatCounter tell me that since then we've had 35,731 posts; 4,072,145 page views; and 1,928,150 unique visitors from every country on Earth. I'm astonished and humbled by that, and want to thank each and every one of you for stopping by! I hope you've found something of value to your life here, and I will, for as long as I'm able, carry on our daily sharing of the best version of truth I can find. Thank you again, and onward, into the fray! Stay strong! We're all in this together, and together we cannot fail... - CP

“Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.”
– James Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment