Tuesday, September 27, 2016

"How It Really Is: Self-Delusion"

How we see ourselves...

How many others see us...

"We have never interfered in the internal government of a country 
and have no intention of doing so, never have had any thought of that kind."
 - Ronald Reagan, 1982


  1. Trump will make us great again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *It will help if you have a few million in the bank first.

  2. That's actually Shillary and her NeoCon pals in the bottom graphic, Kevin... lol.
    A few million in the bank, what a pleasant thought, even bigger LOL!!!
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting mi amigo!

  3. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran