"7 Brutal Truths About Life That Will Make You a Better Person"
"Life can be very difficult, no matter who you are or where you’re born. Humans have an inevitable tendency to complicate things, nonetheless. While of course some have it easier than others, life can be hard for everyone.
Life is a roller coaster and it is full of ups and downs. One minute we are as happy as can be and on top of the world, the next minute we are down in the dumps. We are always searching for a lesson or something to learn. However, if you can accept these 7 brutal truths it will make you a better person individually. Accepting these things will make life a lot easier, and less stressful. Although they might seem dark, they’re just brutally honest.
1. Nobody is Actually Too Busy to Talk to You: Even though they keep telling you they were cleaning or doing homework, that oerson that is always reluctant to texting or calling you back actually isn’t too busy to do so. You’re just not their number one priority. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but don’t expect other people to be jumping for joy to reply to a text. They just usually don’t, and if they’re not responding don’t push it.
2. Everyone Thinks About Themselves: No matter what you may think, everyone’s number one priority is themselves. This sounds like a bad thing, but it really isn’t. You need to think about yourself. In fact, it is urgent for you to remain your number one priority, while positively affecting other people’s lives.
3. You Can’t Please Everyone: It seems like this is overly repeated, but it really can’t be said enough. You cannot make everyone happy. It is simply impossible to try to please everyone without falling apart yourself. You should want to remain one person happy at all times and that is you.
4. The World Owes You Nothing: Many people come into this world thinking that they are owed water, air, life, freedom, attention, and everything in between – but there’s one simple response. You’re not owed anything, and everything to acquire in life you should have to work for it. Many people don’t have to, but that doesn’t mean it’s right. When people get what they want while putting in no work at all, they lose their appreciation for everything.
5. The Prize of Arguing on Behalf of Your Restrictions is only Getting to Keep Them: The only thing you achieve by arguing your restrictions is never being able to get over them. You actually latch harder onto them the more you declare your issues to the world. Just face it – everyone has issues, and we all overcome them. It might be difficult at first, and pretty much all the time, but it is possible and there is more to life than what you can’t have.
6. Your Actions Define You: Regardless of your intentions, thoughts, or feelings your actions ultimately define who you are. People do not see you on the inside – the child, the innocent part, the sad parts – they don’t see that. They only see a person committing an action. Your life is ultimately a series of decisions.
7. Nobody is Going to Save You: If you’re waiting for someone or even something to come and rescue you from your peril, stop waiting. They are not going to come. They only person that can help you, is you. You are in control of your life and you are the only one who can change it.”